Thursday 24 January 2013

LIVING A GODLY LIFE

LIVING A GODLY LIFE


This is a world full of evils and demonic vices that corrupts the people of God. But he said in Mat. 5:14 ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. As children of God we must make our light shine forth the grace of the Lord in the world full of darkness. The question is how do I live a Godly life in the dark world?
A. Be GENUINE Born-Again– salvation is the key to ungodly life. Nicodemus ask Jesus how can I be born again do I need to enter into my mothers womb again but he said he needs to be born of the spirit and the water. Total separation from this decadent world can only be enjoyed through genuine repentance.
B. Fill your heart with the word. Joh. 17:17  Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. Only a man with the word can win the world. In the realm of the spirit, it is a world that thrives on word. Any one who wants to live successful Christian life must hide the word in his or her heart. Thy word have I hid in my heart that I may not sin against the. I pray that the ability and the grace to be a reader and the doer of the word the Lord will grant you in Jesus name.
C. FEAR GOD:
The bible says the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Before you do anything as a child of God ask your self if it were the Lord Jesus in the same situation what will he do? Ecc. 12:13Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. What made Daniel stood out in his generation was because he feared the Lord, I see you standing out in your generation in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
D. DEAL WITH YOUR HEART 
As a genuine child of God we must keep our hearts from anything that can defile us. Prov. 4:23, guide your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life. Enough of the compromise, live straight and clean. There are many ways the devil use in holding our hearts, though the television, radio, internet, phones and other computer hardwares. As children of God the devil must not be wiser than us.
Pray this prayer after me say lord Jesus, i thank you for the grace given unto me to know you. The power to continually live a Godly life I receive in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment